- S-25 Manual Coin Counter/Bagger/Verifier
- Batch Settings for packaging into coin wrappers: 20/25/40/50/100/200/Infinity
- Closed: 15"L x 10"W x 8"H
- Open: 21"L x 10"W x 11.5"H
- Easy to use, simple adjustment for the coin's diameter and another easy adjustment to set the coins thickness
- Counts a wide variety of different coins, including tokens and most foreign coins
- Powered by hand-crank
- Case is composed of a durable anti-shock, flex material, superior ability to resist cracking and handle much more abuse than other coin counters
- Main chaise structure is constructed from a strong, yet lightweight, aluminum alloy, assuring long lasting durability through years of heavy use
- Large base for stability while maintaining a slim and compact space-saving design
- Dual purpose lid, that folds open to be used as a coin inspection/feeding tray when the counter is in use, and then closes shut to protect the counter when it is being stored or transported
- Built in safety feature: Clear protective cover over the feed wheel or feed belt that still allows the operator to observe the mechanism and access the feed system safely
- 1500+ coins per minute Comes with a one-year factory warranty that covers parts and labor.
California customers are subject to California state sales tax.