- The Semacon S-120 coin counter with batching feature for packaging coins into coin wrappers
- Hopper holds approximately $200 in coin.
- Offsorter function sorts coins one denomination at a time.
- Simple adjustment for the coin's diameter and another easy adjustment to set the coin's thickness
- Variable batch setting from 1-9999 (Stop settings for bagging or wrapping coin)
- To package coins into coin wrappers, use the 720-30580 Coin Packaging Tubes.
- We recommend you package the coins into our Shot-gun Cartridge Style Coin-Wraps
- Portable for easy transportation to multiple locations or for simply storing the machine away when it's not in use
- Lid acts as an inspection tray for funneling coins into the coin hopper
- Closed lid protects the control panel and the hopper
- Main chaises structures are constructed from a strong, yet lightweight, metal alloy protected by an attractive high impact plastic case, assuring long lasting durability through years of heavy use
- Slim and compact space-saving design with a large base for stability
- Up to 2,000 + coins per minute
- 15"L x 9"W x 7.5"H (closed), 20"L x 9"W x 9.5"H (open)
- Net Weight: 18 lbs. (approximate)
Now with a ONE YEAR warranty!!
- Comes with a one-year factory warranty that covers parts and labor.
California customers are subject to California state sales tax.