- Model: S-140
- Coin counter with an extra large coin hopper has a batching feature for packaging coins into coin wrappers.
- Hopper holds approximately $1000 in coin.
- In the past, whenever a Canadian customer uses a Coin Counter, they must manually determine the correct settings of the adjustment knobs (on Semacon or any other brand of machine) and mark them accordingly because the pre-marked US coin settings do not work correctly with their coins. With these new models, the precise settings for each of the Canadian coins is indicated on the machine directly so they merely set the knobs to the coin size they are counting and the machine will work perfectly.
- Offsorter function sorts coins one denomination at a time.
- Simple adjustment for the coin's diameter and another easy adjustment to set the coin's thickness
- Variable batch setting from 1-9999 (Stop settings for bagging or wrapping coin)
- Push button controls for most common functions
- Main chaises structures are constructed from a strong, yet lightweight, metal alloy protected by an attractive high impact plastic case, assuring long lasting durability through years of heavy use
- Slim and compact space-saving design with a large base for stability.
- Up to 1800+ coins per minute
- Net Weight: 34 lbs. (approximate)
Dials set to handle Canadian Coins!! The same wonderful reliability and performance of the American Semacon, but w/ dials labeled for Canadian coins, including the Loonie and Toonie!
California customers are subject to California state sales tax.